Start-up businesses must weigh a number of factors when forming their companies. Entity selection is key, as each option—corporation, cooperative, partnership, and LLC—presents a unique set of advantages and disadvantages. The structures surrounding entity selection can be equally important. Operating agreements, corporate shareholder agreements, and partnership agreements can create vastly different rights and responsibilities for new business owners.
Canna Law attorneys have worked with clients on a broad range of formation issues and we can help you choose the legal strategy that best matches your long-term business objectives.
Our business formation services include:
- Entity selection and registration
- Drafting of governance documents
- Financing and capital contribution negotiations
- Corporate governance and business operations
- Commercial contracts and corporate transactions
- Employment contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- Mergers and acquisitions